Saturday, 29 September 2007

fell in love with the girl at the rock show

Ehh, I don't really hate my family. Just dislike them sometimes.

Hmm, what happened on Friday? Chatted to some extremely hot guy during science, was fun. Can't really remember that much. After school, my friend and I were dickheads and ran after this other really hot guy in our year, y'know not in a stalker way... in a jokey way *ahem*

At about 6pm I met up with my friends at the bus stop and we went to this restaurant that I'm totally in LOVE with. Seriously, one day I will make love to that place and marry it. It's like a really cool, New York/Italian restaurant place, kinda like a diner but better, the food is awesome and they play all these good old American songs... All I can remember is Elvis. And the birthday song. That must have come on about 5 times, but I danced along every time. I went with my 3 other friends. When they waitress came along for our meals I got nervous and ordered the wrong thing... some gross green, mushroomy pasta. Sick yeh.

But desert I had Mama's Chocolate Cake: SEX!!!
Totally!!

Then eventually we went home, got the bus back. The girl that's kinda stealing my best friend though I sometimes like her was with us and she's just annoying me (and everyone else) now. Apart from my 'best friend'. Well, I was kinda hyped, drunk on air on the way home with my other friend that went and gave her all these people to walk like (Frank Iero - A ballerina, for example).

Then when we got to our street (we live on the same street) we pretended some fucking T-Rex was after us and ran down till we got to her house and I stayed there till about 11pm or sommat.

Then todayyyy, I was meant to go to Chesington Park today for my younger brothers birthday and was extremely unexcited, but for some reason we didn't go... but we're going tomorrow! Let's hope it rains...

So I went out with my friends and ended up getting poo on my new jeans and had a little spazz about it. Eventually it came off. Joy. Then my best friend (I don't know whether to refer to her as my best friend or as my 'best friend' because she is my best friend it's just confusing, because, I dunno, yeah... I have no idea) asked this guy out that she's been like adoring for the past year, seriously every phone conversation he was mentioned at least 199553243252 times.

He said yes. She was happy. They kissed. I had a spazz. Danced with the man. Gave him 'The Talk'. He was scared.

I kept getting hugs from the very first guy that I wrote about in this blog, remember the one who I said 'I'm in love with him.. Nahh.. It's probably a phase.' Yeah, that one. And it was really cute and it made it look like we were going out with each other, he kept having his arm round me and I rested my head on his shoulder, holding his hand.

We would be so hot together.

Ahh, I love him.

But I bet he don't 'love' me.

Life sucks.

Whatever, apparently he used to like me in like the first year of high school.

I was retarded then.

I still am.

But now, I'm a cool retard.

Yeah, love it babeh.

No comments: