Jesus, I still don't know how to start off today's blog, I've re-written it about 5 times... My thoughts are scattered everywhere today, feeling multiple emotions and just plain confused.
I'm not quite sure if one of those MCR bloggers was referring to myself in my last blog, I don't know, I didn't even know anyone read this blog or whatever. Which if anybody does, feels kinda weird, I dunno. It's like a diary I have on a computer which I assume generally people won't read seeing how I've barely commented on anyone elses blogs. I don't even know how to find other blogs! Apart from the links people have sent me or sommat... This place is confusing.
I also had a random thought about going as Super Mario for Halloween. Yeah, I'm sad! I go trick or treating! Woah, a 15 year old trick or treater... Too cool! But yeah, I think that'd be might cool and apparently my friends having a Halloween party on the Saturday as Halloweens on a Wednesday. And that spectacular day is also Frank Ieros birthday! Guess what? My teenie friends are going as Gerard and Frank for Halloween! How amazingly stupid!
Hmm, I used to like this one guy and told my friend. She told him I used to like him today and I was like 'And the point of saying that was...?' and she was like 'He was threatening he wouldn't hug me anymore!' Seriously. Never telling that girl anything again, this is definitely not the first time either, she constantly tells embarrassing shizz about myself and it's like, nobody asked to hear that you just had to tell them you attention seeker.
Woah, bitchy much? But yeah, I still like the girl cos it's too hard not to like her when she apologises and looks really sorry so *hug* to the girl.
I'm also starting to like this other guy again, the one I told you about ages ago. But I dunno, he's too good a friend and it's so gah, con-fucking-fusing. I really don't get life anymore.
It's too shit and gahh...
This blog is pointless so I'm leaving it here.
I loff you mofos, you keep me (in)sane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment