Sunday, 23 September 2007

someone call the ambulance

As all you sexy people who don't read this blog know I went to my friends yesterday wearing my new black skinny jeans, The Used t-shirt, black hoody and my infamous comic converses. I walked there without getting assaulted. Got jumped on by the birthday girl when I arrived and eventually all the other people got there, then at I think about 8pm we went out in search of safe people, booze and fun.

Oh yes, you heard right, I'm an under aged rebel!

Then we met up with all these other kids and had a little too much to drink from the beer we bought at some shop, went round to some girls house but then her mother who is like some total beast kicked us out and we went to some field and sung Happy Birthday.

Eventually the people who were sleeping over at the girls house (4 girls, inc. birthday girl and 3 dudes). We made a tent of cushions and duvets for our bed, got into our PJ's, had chocolate wars, laughed, pissed about, played dares, watched some sex movie and got yelled at for making too much noise.

It was beyond jokes.

Yeah, I think we all went to sleep at about 4am and then, woke up about 11am, most of us in some very suggestive positions. Me spooning with this sexy mofo. Everyone was moaning about headaches or needing coffee but I was happily happy, I don't get hangovers.

Jealous? You should be.

Highlight of the week: Sleepover, sexy friends and buying CDs.

Bummer of the week: Exams, parents and arrogant people who act like they own the freakin world.

No comments: