Tuesday, 18 September 2007

rather waste some time with you...

Ahh, todays been quite pleasant.

I spoke to him today. That's probally what made it that little bit nicer. Just this boy that I'm crazily in love with, nah, I dunno what I feel for him. I just think that I like him on a higher level then friends but lower then...then what? Maybe I'm just physically attracted to him, I mean who isn't?

Let's just say he's not too bad on the eyes.

We talked, laughed and 'hafed' each other (inside joke), he once said that I was his best girl, friend. Do I want more then being 'best girl, friend's? I dunno, I mean, I'm 15 going to be 16 soon and I've not ever had a boyfriend. The vast majority of my friends (of both genders) have been in a relationship thats lasted longer then a month and I haven't even kissed a guy yet.

I just feel kinda left out of it all, my friends have constantly talked about how amazing it is, how in love and wanted they felt. I want to feel wanted and in love with someone. Am I missing out on something or is it just over-rated? I mean, I don't feel all guilty when I flirt with other guys and I flirt with him so, maybe it's just a 'phase'.

It probally is.
Trust me, I go through a lot of them.

Hmm, on other subjects...

I went to the orthodontist today, the stupid blonde, Irish woman like sawed my tooth off with this fast-moving device and kept holding my tongue down and I was like, "ged da uck offa me!". Went to Tesco's quickly after that, mum dropped me off at school and I signed in, just in time for first break.

After that I, once again, repeatedly embarrased myself.

We had french where I got this guy told off by this friendly looking, but actually very mean teacher, I just laughed at him... ;) Niiiiceeee!

Then we had dance and we're doing this 'puppet' dance with this Gwen Steffani song (who, I should let you know, I L.O.V.E!) and I flirted with some dude... Playa!

During lunch I had this competition with my friend to see how many hugs we could get in 2 minutes, I ended up from hugging someone to on the floor with my pink girl boxer shorts showing, the culprit, the loser of the hugging game laughing hysterically at my embarrasment.

Had english, picked up younger brother from his school, got home, played on Super Mario (I FOUND OUT HOW TO PASS THE WINNING LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), edited my Mikey Way fanfic, washed hair, conversed with younger brother about how he was an emo (he couldn't watch a Doctor Who repeat which he hadn't seen because had Beevers and was throwing a little girly strop about it) and am currently writing this blog.

Damn, I need a life.

No comments: