Sunday, 16 September 2007

baby, did you forget to take your meds?

Two blogs in one day? What is the World coming to?!

Well, welcome to my life, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

So, my cousins stayed over the last night, I promised myself that I would talk to everyone a bit more instead of staying out with my friends all day, then taking refuge in my room as soon as I arrived home and being an 'anti-social', the words of my mother. Well, honey, promises were made to be broken. So I done what I usually done surfed the net, read comics and listened to Placebo.

Occasionally my Aunt would come upstairs to admire (or laugh at) my collection of posters blue-tacked to my crimson painted wall then look at my face, laugh some more, then walk out the room laughing to go flirt with my father.

I love my family.

Haven't really done that much today, nobody went out seeing as it's 'Family Day', something I don't celebrate (Wow, I sound really nice...). I was stuck in my house all day, I managed to go downstairs to watch a The Simpsons episode with my cousins, so maybe I didn't completely break my promise? ...Then I went back upstairs to read fanfic and listen to a complition CD.

Hmm... I'm kinda bummed, a group of friends and I decided last week that we would all go to this free gym tomorrow evening and get fit. Needless to say, even though I bought some new track pants yesterday, the plans have been cancelled. £7.99 down the drain...

School tomorrow and I always get some weird uneasy feeling on a Sunday evening. The fact that yet another school week is dawning when the last one only finished two days ago. My schedule for tomorrow; english; maths; citizenship (sex education, how I love thee); science and d&t. Shit...

Another week of embarrasing myself, here I come!

Highlight of the week: My sweet-ass Super Mario t-shirt that I purchased at Game for a tenner, even though I told my mum it was only five quid.

Downside of the week: Stupid 'insider' blogs about My Chemical Romance, so Gerards an alcoholic again? And with what proof do you have to back this up? (Though they are rather amusing)

1 comment:

Claudia V said...

We are SO alike.
Speaking of which, I need to go take MY meds. No, Seriously.

-s00