Woah. These past two days have been way eventful, seriously. In good ways and bad.
Yesterday, I got the 'guts' well not really, but I messaged my friend on myspace and was like, do you still like me blah blah blah, cos I wouldn't want (the girl that brought the feeling of 'replacement' on me) to get between us and she was like NO! I HEART YOU! So everythings all good with that!
Then, the same girl that I messaged later rung me and told me that her father gave her his old mobile as hers had broken and she was looking through the folders and messages. There were no messages in the inbox, but in the sent folder there was some sent to 'Mic'. My friend looked at them, there were three. (Note my friends parents have been married for over twenty years)
One read: 'Hey sexy'
One read: Kim forever and ever and ever. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One read: Get ready for the most pleasurable night of your life, something about opening your legs (my friend told me half of it on the phone, but she said it was so disgusting and was crying at the time so I told her to not read anymore)
Then my friend, while we were on the phone said that she had rung this 'Mic' up, my friends parents are also in their early fifties, but y'know, they're like fit and healthy for their age. And the conversation went like this:
Woman, who sounded older and friendly: Hello?
Friend: Hi, err, is Mick there? (She didn't know if it was Mike or Mick from how it was written)
(5 second pause)
Woman: I, um, think you have the wrong number dear.
Friend: Okay, bye...
She was in fucking TEARS. Seriously, I love this girl so much, it broke my heart. She's my best friend and I so wanted to see her there and then to comfort her but I've never been in one of these positions before and I didn't know how to comfort someone over the phone! But in the end I told her to tell her sister who's away for the weekend and will be coming back on Sunday night who's 17 because she shouldn't deal with this all herself. God, her father seems like so NOT the type who would do anything like this...
ALSO, yesterday night there was like this school event called Presentation Evening, where not everyone, but some people would go if you got good effort marks in a particular subject, I got English, which made me happy. I went, my friend with the parent problem was also meant to go and she told me not to mention anything at the evening about her father and I said I wouldn't and then through the whole 2 tedious hours of sitting in the same seat she didn't arrive and I was going through all these little things that could be happening at that moment and I was scared as hell. I swear. God. BUT I got some good news about that! This guy whose about 17 who's so overly hot and gahh, (none of my friends agree, since he has a bit weird hair and is a bit chubby and apparently has no neck) but yeah, he played a piano piece and I was dying watching him and the whole hall was black except the spotlight on him and I was like <3333 *orgasm*
Rung my friend when I got home from it and she just faked sick, so that was good. Or not.
Then TODAY, I went shopping with my mother and it was actually quite good! She let me blare My Chemical Romance out loud and was fine with it, then when we got to the shopping centre I bought a pair of black skinny jeans, a black top, a white top and a Placebo CD and some sexy Millie's cookies which were sex rolled up into dough. Yeah it was good.
But there was this stupid bitch with this kid when I was standing in this parking space for my mum to come round again, cos she'd crapped something up in the parking lot and the convo went like this:
Me: Oh my mums just coming round again to park in this sorry.
Woman: Wells she's not here.
Me: Yeah, well she's coming so you have to find your own spot I'm afraid.
Woman: Don't get lippy with me!
Me: *stares at her till she drives away*
SAFE! I BEAT HER LIKE WOAH!
Well, that's about it, now I have to be at my other friends house for a birthday sleepover. I got her some weird card with a googly eyed llama and a porn book. xD I'm like too good, yeah?! I really can't be fucked to walk, it's too far, but my mums gone out and wont be back for a while so I have to walk through some fucking town and I'll probally be raped or verbally abused by the time I get to friends house.
Yeah, well, I had a good run.
Saturday, 22 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment