I officially hate my family.
Seriously. My 'dad' I always hate. My 'mum' I sometimes hate. My older brother I sometimes hate, but my younger brother I love.
I swear. We're eating dinner (my older brother isn't there) and my younger brother is asking these questions, for some reason I get blamed for making him hyperactive. Then after sticking up for myself, I get told off for annoying everyone when 'dad' has been carrying on for about 10 minutes about how everyone always talks at dinner and how we should all just shut the hell up.
Then I get called evil. My mother steps in, tells him that I'm not evil. Then he says I'm just a selfish little bitch. Then tells me to stop creating a bad atmosphere at the table, I say, actually you started it, blah blah blah.
"GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU CAN COME DOWN AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE HAS FINISHED, GO NOW! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE! NO MORE COMPUTER OR TELEVISION PAST EIGHT O CLOCK! LEAVE!"
Wtf?
Like I said; I hate my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment