Wednesday, 26 September 2007

un-break my heart, say you love me again, un-do this hurt that you caused!

Wooooah bitches! Today has been surprisingly bloody fantastic!

I woke up at like 7:45 giving me about 15 minutes to get ready for school, I really need to wake up earlier but whatever, I got to my friends house on time and the walk there was hilarious. It was me and these two other girls. We were bare hyped.

We were crossing this main road and then this van came speeding down and my friend decided she could make it and got to the other side of the road and started laughing hilariously, then I decided I could make it if I ran, I tried too, but my other friend was like "NOOO! YOU'LL DIE!" So yeah, that happened. Then up the road a bit, I missed some dog crap by an inch or something and I just like died laughing for some reason.

The rest of the day was full of laughing, acting like a spaz and flirting... The flirting ;) I love it!

I dunno, I'm starting to like this other guy and I have liked him for a while now. He's the kinda guy where I don't get stuck for conversation with like I do with some other guys. He says I'm 'safe' and shizz. He's gorgeous. BUT, there's a problem. There's always a problem. I've liked him for a couple of weeks now but only a couple of days ago my friend told me she really likes him and she told him, he said sorry, but I don't like you (in kinder words), but she will NOT give up! And keeps telling me to talk about her to him and I can't stop flirting with the guy! It's too hard!

But we would never go out with one another, never. It's like I'm part of the so-called 'grunger/emo' crowd and he's part of the popular, sporty crowd. He's not a chav but he has chavvy friends, but whatever, so do I! But like, I dunno, I really like him and it's so hard not to kiss him even though I don't know how!

He's great! On photo day a week ago or something we have this stupid, popular, 'pretty' chavvy/preppy girl in our science class (the only class we share but we talk outside of it, the boy and I, I mean) and she put like foundation, fake-tan, blusher, eyeliner, mascara, Vaseline, concealer, eyeshadow, lipstick and lip gloss on. It's bad, terribly bad. Though most guys don't seem to think so *eye roll*. Then to me and a few other people he was like, "God, what does she look like? She told me she never wears make-up, she looks stupid." Which is pretty good for a popular dude.

Then to me he was like, "You don't wear much make-up do you?"
And I was like, "Well, I wear a bit sometimes, but I can't be fucked to put on concealer because it just makes spots more obvious..." I mean, I don't have acne, but I get the regular spots, especially around my 'time of the month' but on other times it's like 'WOAH! YOUR SKIN... IT'S AMAZING!' But when I'm on my period it's like 'AGHHH!!!' But anyway, then he was like "Yeah, I understand it, it just makes them worse. No make-up is better."

And I was like, "Have I ever told you I Love You?"
And then he was like, "No, but- but, oh c'mere!" Then we snogged and made love in the science labs. It was sexy.

...Oh my fantasy's!

Anyway, other then that, the only other clear memory about today in my mind was what happened after school. My friend and me were walking home from school to her house, then when we got there (none of her family was in the house) we heard footsteps and a bang of doors from upstairs and like looked at each other, unlocked the door and ran out the house screaming, it was effing hilarious! But my friend was oh-so freaked! Then these guys we know came and they were like, "WE WILL SAVE THE DAY!" But yeah, they were also pussy's and ran down the stairs screaming like some little girls when they heard a bang of doors. This happened about 10 times.

It turned out to be the fucking bathroom door slamming open and closed from the open window.

But that was hilarious, then after we just sat watching MTV and Kerrang! on the telly, drinking a good cuppa and bitching about girls.

Seriously, there's this girl and she has big boobs. Fact. Guys go up to her and like flirt and perv on her, she's like "OMG! STOP IT!" But lets them carry on and it's getting fucking ridiculous, it's like, God, they do it to EVERYONE, even me and my boobs aren't that big! If you don't like it walk away and tell them to leave you alone. Then they stop. It works for everyone.

Jeez.

Oh and one more thing about this whole GWay business, (I swear, my writing about it will not become a regular thing, I don't wanna contradict myself about the whole business) but I was thinking and it's like the bloggers want there to be drama, they post all the time and it's like, they want stuff to happen... I dunno, I'm not them, they might not want it. It's their lives. End. I will not write again... or y'know, I might!

Loverz you dudes!

No comments: