Monday, 1 October 2007

we have to take our clothes off, to have a good time!

Yesterday, when I went to Chesington Park was actually okay. Yeah, there was this one hot guy in some Iron Maiden shirt who I swooned over. Went on a few roller coasters, had a spazz, etc.

Oh yeah and I also found out how to get to world 4 on Super Mario!! Yes, my life is now complete!

Hmm, today was alright. I once again flirted with some guys and I think I like two guys now, the one from science who I constantly flirt with and apparently with me touching his muscles and flirting with him we both made it look as if we were on a date... in the science labs but whatever, fine by me!

Conversed with two guys and one girl at lunch, had a spazz. Then when we were walking out of the lunch room to go to our form at the end of lunch my friend started talking about giving head and was like, "Oh whats this white sperm doing in my mouth?" And two teachers heard us and were like o_O and we just went away laughing. I had another spazz in my form and just went and sat with the other guy I like and started flirting and hugging and it was jokes.

I'm sorry, do I sound like some slut flirting with these guys? Cos it sounds as if I am cos I've said 'flirting' about 100 times in this blog. Well, I'm not. Seriously.

That's about it really. I cant be bothered to write anymore

I heart you all!

Oh, and we learn how to put a condom on a plastic penis today in sex ed.
Twas fun. Though, with all this fucking contraceptives and how much it hurts that they go on about, it makes it sound like sex is a fucking chore.

No comments: