Woah, haven't been on in ages.
Good and bad things have happened since I was last on.
Well, let's see, this probably seems trivial. It is. But I'm a girl that takes things personally and to heart, I'm sensitive, a dreamer and over emotional. Ehh, yeah, back on subject. Y'know when you go down someones myspace top friends? Well, like I said either I'm being a bit hormonal today or it's just me but I went down on my 'best friends' who is also mad at me for some reason put me down and the 'Replacer' in my place.
I dunno. I tell myself I don't care but I do.
The guy I like, or tell myself I don't like anymore, he's annoying me really, asked the girl out and now they're going out. On MSN he's always being, "Oh, I miss her so much!" And Im like 'GO FUCKING CALL HER THEN! GO TO HER HOUSE! YOU LAME-ASS BOYFRIEND!' Jeez. Idiot.
I also have a rather fast heartbeat, it's overly shit. I swear, I barely excercise and I snack on unhealthy shit. Though, it's really fucked, cos I'm really slim. Like I have a fine figure, a nice figure, not the biggest boobs, but whatever. I can work that to my advantage in some way.
Also I have these like, stretchmarks, y'know growing marks on my inner thigh but it's visible. They're annoying and... not nice. Anyway, maybe next year me and some people in my school, depends if I get in or not a trip to Germany but there most likely will be too many people going in so it's a raffle and if they draw your name you go... if they don't you don't go. Well, on one of the days there you have to go to some swimming pool with the longest slides in the world and yeah, swimsuit in front of guys and people I hate. Oh God...
Y'know, I cannot wait till I get to go to college, university, travel the world, see new things, meet new people, become a published novelist and fall in love.
...Sigh.
Sunday, 7 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment